We’re called Bond for a simple reason: We believe at our core that relationships between people is what builds business. Bond inherits in its name the desire to build a strong relationship with the companies we serve, as well as between their brands, customers and employees. At Bond, we design human-centric solutions to champion our client’s growth. Beginning with purpose, Bond supports business leaders globally to focus on prioritizing customers, channel partners and employees at the center of their business and engage them through differential brand experiences.
We are proud to partner with iconic brands in the DACH region, such as Lufthansa, BMW, STIHL and Munich RE, to foster their human centric growth as an opportunity to be a force for good, to connect, to help people grow, to play a role in making lives more enjoyable and make an impact. As part of Bond, you will become part of a team of 800 extraordinary people worldwide collaborating remote, hybrid or in one of our 9 offices. Part advisory, part technology, part agency services and forged in a deep understanding of people, your growth opportunities inside Bond are unlimited.
Hybrid at Bond means working where we’re at our best. We don’t have set days in the office, giving our staff the option to work from home, or our offices in Hamburg, Madrid or Barcelona. When we come together, it’s to create bonds with one another; from client & team meetings to all gatherings to celebrate our success.
This is how YOU fuel growth for Fortune 2000 brands by building enduring relationships between businesses, employees, and customers:
- Assist clients in defining/scoping CX, EX, Loyalty, enabling projects for them to become truly customer centric
- Gather and use quantitative and qualitative customer and employee insights to develop strategic customer experience recommendations
- Develop/consolidate personas establishing an accurate, relatable representation of the targeted segment.
- Facilitation of CX/EX Design, action planning or awareness sessions resulting in the development of end-to-end, omni-channel current and future state Customer and Employee Experiences.
- Creation of supporting documentation such as CJ Maps, outcome reports and executive summaries
- Provide C-Level status reports and challenge & advise senior clients/decision-makers in their customer centricity efforts/initiatives
- Use internal Research, such as The Loyalty Report ® and Market Intelligence outcomes to nurture transformation projects
- Lead, structure, and manage project work to ensure timely delivery of quality work
- Creation of supporting documentation such as Status reports, project planning and controlling, etc
- Internal tasks
- Create success cases based on delivered projects
- Customer relationship
- Organize and take client meetings to identify needs
- Lead engagements with clients while growing our understanding of how to continue to help them and create personalized offers / tender replies
- Located in Spain.
- A strong German native communicator (written & verbal) to multiple audiences across an organization
- Fluent in English (C2)
- Strong interdisciplinary thinker with vocation for customer orientation and breaking down a complex problem to identify the right way to solve it
- Experienced in facilitating workshops and working sessions online and highly comfortable levelling working on operational and management level
- Good at strategy formulation and execution, particularly related to CX and motivated to build client relationships, identify needs and advise on solutions
- Able to work independently on multiple projects as well as part of cross functional teams and understand how large enterprises work and of managing customers in such environment
- 5+ years of experience in CX/EX, customer centricity, human centric design or transformation projects
- Experience structuring and running a project/engagement: build a project plan, analyze and manage dependencies, manage and track scope with the team and the client, manage risk, cost, and quality
- Knowledge and understanding of the consultancy or agency industry
Send your application to email@example.com