Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Analyst | Allianz España
The Resilience Analyst plays an integral role in implementing, monitoring and reporting on the enterprise Business Continuity and disaster recovery (DR) program for Allianz Seguros. This role will be part of Protection & Resilience department, reporting to Regional CISO and Protection & Resilience Director.
What you do
- The Resilience Analyst is responsible for implementing, monitoring and reporting on the enterprise Business Continuity and disaster recovery (DR) program for Allianz Seguros: The objective of this program is to assist in building resilience into and supporting recovery plans for systems following the occurrence of an IT outage or major disasters that result in the partial or complete disruption of business operations.
- The Resilience Analyst's role is primarily technical, but communication skills are needed to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders and other recovery team members are also required.
- Disaster Recovery - Primary Assist with the design and implementation of Allianz Seguros enterprise wide resilience and IT DRM programs, including policies, maturity models, methodologies, sourcing strategies, plans, metrics and scorecards for all components of the program.
- Coordinate, assess and communicate resilience and IT DRM requirements and objectives associated with the current IT infrastructure environment, and participate in new activities with appropriate technology groups, resulting in recommendations to enable timely, effective decisions regarding IT infrastructure disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Serve as an active participant in all IT DR test activities. The person who fills this position is expected to collaborate with business unit staff and key IT staff members for the purpose of planning, directing, controlling and maintaining an effective IT DRM testing plan.
- Perform capacity planning in regards to IT infrastructure failure, resilience, and recovery scenarios with key IT technology groups in support of specific business units' current, planned and new initiatives, with a major focus on proactively ensuring an adequate IT DRM network and IT processing environment, as well as accurate and predictive budgeting.
- Assist with the execution of the IT DR plan(s) when a business or IT operations disruption occurs, in coordination with other members of the IT DRM team.
- Participate in the assessment of a potential disruption in service to help the IT DRM leader determine if and when to declare a disaster.
- Perform all departmental administrative activities, including staff meeting attendance, monthly status reporting, expense processing, documentation and other activities, as assigned, in a timely fashion.
- Assist with event impact assessment and disaster declaration activities, as required.
- In Business Continuity (BCM), be able to translate strategy into measurable and effective action-oriented processes and programs, and effectively link the enterprise's BCM activities to business operations and objectives.
- Develop and manage BCM program components
- Facilitate the development of the BCM program disciplines that address the response, recovery, restoration and resilience needs of the entire enterprise as defined by the BIA.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of a testing exercising, maintenance and ongoing improvement program of the response, recovery and restoration strategies and plans to ensure that Allianz Seguros can effectively respond, manage and recover from major disruptions as a result of a broad range of current, emerging or newly recognized threats.
- Manage the enterprise's response, recovery and restoration activities in the face of an actual disaster.
- Work across each of the internal and external organizations to ensure the success and effectiveness of the BCM program.
What you bring
- 1-3 years of experience in Cybersecurity, Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery Professional services. Relevant experience in the functions described.
- Experience in Financial Services industry will be valued
- English and Spanish Fluent
What we offer
- A hybrid working model;
- Offices that adapt to your needs, with a smart working model and collaborative spaces;
- Flexible hours so that you can have a good balance between your personal and work life;
- Specific training in your field of activity and You Learn We Pay program;
- Multiple employee discounts in sports centers - mens sana in corpore sano;
- Financial compensation for lunch and teleworking expenses;
- Special prices in our insurance products for you and your family;
- Many more benefits...