In addition to its own products, BASF Española S.L. markets more than 5,000 products from the BASF Group: chemical, organic and inorganic products, catalysts; phytosanitary products, plastic materials, dispersions and raw materials for the inks, paints, plastics, paper, ceramics and cosmetics industry.
As part of our team, in Tarragona, you will collaborate in the following areas:
- Responsible for managing the whole project life cycle, from the automation point of view, since the conceptual and basic engineering until the construction, commissioning and start-up support.
- Responsible for planning and construction in the area of Automation using tools such as: the SAP module of investments and purchasing, Prodock, DMSee, Office, AVISOR and others.
- Responsible for coordinating tasks with all the specific units and external service providers involved.
- Responsible of ensure the fulfilment of both BASF and legal requirements, specially in aspects as automation security and SIS.
- Collaborate and lead the resolution of automation problems.
- By implementing innovative solutions, you will advance the process of digitization at BASF.
- The candidate must have completed a degree in Engineering Industrial, Automatic Engineering or Industrial Electronics.
- At least 2/3 years of work experience in tasks of planning and execution of projects in the area of automation.
- Knowledge of automation equipment: counters, pressure switches, levels.
- High level of English, knowledge of German being valuable.
- Mastery at the user level of office automation (MS Officce, SAP, AIM, Prodock, Office...).
- Knowledge about working in facilities with risk of fire and explosion (ATEX), preferably with certification accredited.
- Knowledge of SIS (Instrumented Security Systems), PLCs and industrial communications.
- Valuing knowledge of planning tools electricity and instrumentation (e.g. Prodok) and the Regulation Low Voltage Electrical.
- Experience in the construction management discipline will be positively valued.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and improve the opportunities for our employees with on-the-job training, supported by an involved and competent team.
Do you have any question regarding the position?
Sara Prado (Talent Acquisition) - firstname.lastname@example.org
BASF is the world's first chemical company. We offer intelligent solutions for our customers and move towards a sustainable future. To this end,we promote the recruitment of people with different profiles around the world, which offers multiple opportunities for professional development.For us, both performance and personality count, regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual identity, disability or ideology. Thus, at BASF, opportunities become professional careers. At BASF, the chemistry is right.
En BASF, tenemos la fórmula correcta.
Porque confiamos en soluciones innovadoras, en acciones sostenibles, en la conexión de nuestras ideas, y en ti. Hazte parte de nuestra fórmula para el éxito y desarrolla el futuro con nosotros. Forma parte de un equipo global que fomenta la diversidad e igualdad de oportunidades independientemente de la edad, genero, condición sexual, discapacidad, religión o creencias religiosas.