Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Siemens Mobility / Region South-West Europ
You will lead a team of around 160 people and have a holistic responsibility for all financial and commercial activities of the Siemens Mobility Region South-West Europe with a business volume of ca. 1” € order entry, 800’ revenue and more than 2.500 employees.
Simultaneously you are CFO and Managing Director of Siemens Mobility S.L.U. Spain and Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U. Spain. Through these legal entities you will also be globally responsible for signaling project business in selected export markets (BU function).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will govern, manage, and monitor all financial and commercial activities within the company and legal entities and ensure an effective Risk Management & Internal Control System.
- In your role as a trusted Partner to the CEO of Southwest Europe you will partner directly with the management of Mobility in South-West Europe to drive growth and financial performance against very challenging goals.
- Together with the CEO of South-West Europe and the management team you will develop the strategy of the respective Siemens Mobility region.
- You act as board director in domestic and foreign legal entities within the region.
- You act as Investor's Advocate by protecting the Assets of the company and drive sustainable Value Creation.
- You will manage financial planning and reporting cycles within the country in line with stated guidelines and policies.
- You will ensure an efficient capital, financing, and tax management.
- You will lead, develop, and motivate the teams within the area of your responsibility and make people development an absolute priority.
- You will ensure that we have a continuous improvement culture including the curiosity to do things different and dare to fail.
- You will drive digitalization to support the development of our financial solutions and systems.
- You will drive the development and optimization of the Siemens Mobility Organization in South-West Europe, in close collaboration with the CEO and the management team as well as in dialogue with Lead Functions of the Region South-West Europe
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are experienced with all commercial aspects related to sales phase (bid-, LoA-, negotiation process) as well as with different business models and commercial project management methodologies according to PM@Siemens
- Strong experience from accounting processes, financial control and reporting activities shown through performing value-adding analysis, driving business insights and improvements in an operational environment.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to use a broad variety of leadership skills and styles. You believe in that skilled and empowered local teams will make the difference!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all members of an organization as well as external stakeholders and business partners
- Ability to continue to grow and adapt as the business changes and demand new thinking and levels of performance.
- Long-time experience in leading a large-scale business across multiple countries in a matrix preferred,
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English. Proficient Spanish language skills are an advantage.