We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. You are also entitled to work from home up to 80% of your time! Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as BlueTeam Specialist!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- In our holistic view of Cybersecurity Operations, the Blue Team does not only detect and react to attacks but also strives to continuously improve the Cybersecurity posture and maturity of our organization. Blue Teamers are natural problem solvers and are personally satisfied with every step towards improvement.
- You will coordinate the continuous improvement of the defensive security (but also in a certain extent organizational and processual aspects) of the organization cybersecurity maturity levels.
- You are responsible for addressing findings from audits, pentests or cybersecurity incidents and turn those into actionable measures towards the sustainable improvement.
- You also have the freedom to employ your technical abilities to find weaknesses and propose the most-suitable measure to set issues straight.
Task and responsibilities:
Coordinate the remediation of audit, pentest or red team findings developing a close collaboration with the respective teams and ensuring that the solutions are designed to be sustainable and scalable.
Root cause analysis of findings and security issues to identify and remediate the problem on the source, as well as extending the scope of the finding to identify any other similar case.
Coordinate and participate in Purple Team exercises and derive learnings that turn into improvement of our defenses.
Proactive responsibility to ensure feedback from security architects, engineers and operations teams to the suggested measures are properly incorporated in our architectures, controls framework and incident response process.
Derive trends and insights from various inputs, such as audit reports, pentest findings and incidents lessons learned, turn those into insights and knowledge to improve defense mechanisms and security architecture of systems and networks.
Assess newly arising vulnerabilities and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to define defensive measures to detect and disrupt adversarial actions. Coordinate with neighboring functions to ensure those measures are turned into actionable changes.
Consider business aspects to support an adequate analysis of cybersecurity issues, whilst ensuring that root causes are properly clarified and addressed.
Understand and employ defense-in-depth principles and practices to create and maintain protection mechanisms.
What is in it for you:
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule with up to 80% remote working based on your personal preference.
- Thrive in a multinational environment where you will have the chance to meet and cooperate with colleagues from all over the globe.
- Participate in big security projects, introducing improvements that will make a difference on the daily work of over 66.000 employees. Organization, coordination, and communication are key to succeed.
- Constantly increase your knowledge and develop your skills by combining training courses with on-the-job training.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Cybersecurity Operations of mid-size to large high tech and healthcare organizations, working in geographically distributed teams.
- Extent knowledge in multiple cybersecurity areas, such as security architecture and implementation projects, cyber threats and vulnerabilities analysis, incident categorization and handling.
- Experience with operating system security controls on common platforms such as Linux, Windows.
- Cloud service models and how cybersecurity concepts are implemented in those models.
- Laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy. Cybersecurity and how it impacts privacy principles. Controls frameworks and security standards.
- You can build long-lasting working relationships across different Cybersecurity areas and IT departments and foster technical collaboration and exchange.
- You structure complex problems and find practicable solutions to those.
- You are a quick learner and have curiosity to keep pace with ever-evolving cybersecurity developments.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- Relevant industry certifications such as SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ as well as vendor-related certifications (e.g. MCSE, AZ-500) are desirable.
- You have advanced English and communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.