Cybersecurity Professional for Vulnerability Management (m/f/d)
Publicación:22 Mayo 2023
Comunidad de Madrid
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Professional for Vulnerability Management.
What role will you play?
- Maintain and improve the process within Siemens Smart Infrastructure to manage Product- and Infrastructure Vulnerabilities.
- Support the organization how to integrate vulnerability management into development and operations processes.
- Establish and maintain end-to-end processes to respond to high critical vulnerabilities and zero-days exploits.
- Monitor and report of the situation regarding product and infrastructure vulnerabilities including risks and trends.
- Identify systematic process issues and give guidance to the business and to IT service providers.
- Support the process of releasing product security advisories.
- Represent Siemens Smart Infrastructure in corporate vulnerability handling task forces, service- and policy boards.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security or equivalent.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in Cybersecurity, Vulnerability team.
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations such as IEC 62443 and ISO 27001
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or comparable SANS certification is an advantage
- Good command of English (German is an advantage)