EMEA Franchise Lead: Chronic Disease and Rapids Portfolio (f/m/d)
- Lead EMEA vision, strategy, and new product launches for Physician office lab and the Rapids Portfolio.
- Support the Zone Business management team on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to identifying new product & market opportunities, sales channel, and strategy formulation.
- Provide support to zones for their respective product lines in achieving their P&L targets.
- Responsible and accountable for EMEA Physician office lab and Rapids portfolio Revenue and Profitability Targets.
- Own the development of EMEA Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions.
- Drive strategic priorities and lead regional GCT teams while managing trade-off decisions for portfolio by assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and working with Global cross functional teams, Zones and Countries.
- Lead development of all regional campaigns for the portfolio.