Field Trial Assistant (m/f/d)
- Guarantee necessary areas for the execution of the field trials.
- Carry out internal field trials in the geographical area of his responsibility.
- Ensure necessary notification and information on field trials to relevant authorities.
- Ensure the effective implementation of planned information tours for the presentation of field trial results.
- Ensure data entry of internal field trial results of trials under his responsability into the ARM database, according to Field Trial Services Manager instructions.
- Write a "Technical Trial Report" for each internal trial under his/her responsibility.
- Guarantee the respect of national legislation & BASF compliance in the carrying out of field trials.
- Prepare the summary presentations on country field trial results meeting and APE/S project results meeting with the guidance of Field Trial Country Coordinator.
- Ensure the correct use and maintenance of all agricultural equipment and other tools necessary for field trial management.