Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)-Hybrid Option Spain
- You will coordinate and contribute to engineering activities related to mechanical design across all project phases from inception to conception, ensuring a timely, functional and cost-effective execution.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for compliance with health, safety and environmental standards.
- You will lead the technical alignment between external technology suppliers and internal experts for mechanical equipment.
- Moreover, you consult our internal customers in technology and operation to ensure the implementation of their requirement.
- In the course of your work, you create and review technical data sheets for key mechanical equipment.
- Ensuring quality is met by planning, supervising and conducting manufacturing control activities and acceptance tests as required....