Piping Engineer (m/f/d)-Hybrid Option Spain
- Supports BASF project teams in the development of conceptual and implementation-ready solutions for the construction of chemical Production facilities as part of investment projects.
- In your role, you will be responsible for piping engineering functional, timely and cost-effective planning of investment projects.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for compliance with health, safety and environmental standards.
- You use your experience to coordinate the planning steps involving different disciplines. In addition, you determine the resource requirements and derive from them the deadline requirements and cost structures.
- You use your knowledge to control and monitor the Contractual execution and quality of external Planning services as well as for early communication and Effect in the event of deviations.
- Ensuring quality is met by planning, supervising and conducting manufacturing control activities and acceptance tests as required.
- Supporting and coordinating the construction and commissioning efforts.