Process Engineer (m/f/d) - Hybrid Option Spain
- Provide process engineering support for capital projects in the process design, simulations, process safety and environmental permitting.
- Support the development of lowest cost project scopes that meet schedule and functionality targets.
- Provide support in the design of the operating plant with the objective of achieving best in class variable cost.
- During the Project Scope Development, the Process Engineer is in charge of generating PFD’s, P&ID’s, Specification Sheets, etc as required by the project deliverables.
- Support Economic and technical evaluation of Alternatives.
- Prepare all process information for safety reviews.
- Participate in safety step reviews and appropriate Value Improvement Practices.
- Manages and supervises engineering contractors work as required.