Product Owner - Remote Work is possible!
Be a role model of agile working and innovation? Invest energy in making sure the agile rituals .....
Using the prioritized roadmap, you are preparing new features for development together with your agile team, following an MVP approach to launch improvements with each iteration. As a committed team member, you work tirelessly to ensure the team has a clear and prioritized backlog, invest energy in making sure the agile rituals work productively and you help create a great atmosphere and strong connection within your team. You present new developments to your colleagues and stakeholders, including creative ways to teach the teams about the use and functionalities of new features. Furthermore, you publish clear release plans, for the marketing and sales departments to follow. You inspire your team as much as your stakeholders and make sure everybody is aware of the vision and roadmap. You play your part in creating a strong feedback culture where everybody feels enabled to provide each other with honest feedback and input.
- Collect requirements, perform user research, and analyze market needs to create a roadmap and well-prepared backlog.
- Break down features into MVPs and release incrementally
- Communicate clearly the vision, roadmap, and releases
- Be a strong team player and promote our culture of feedback and openness
- Be a role model of agile working and innovation
- Convince partners of your ideas, using well-prepared arguments.
About the Team 🤗
Our technical Team loves to deliver really well-crafted solutions at a decent speed. We love tech so we really give great attention to the technology (Technology as the first-class Citizen) We know that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things. We like to measure everything so we are always improving, for that we use the best tools on the market such as Datadog. Finally, we promote a culture of no blame, trust, and learning, and we support the mantra “if it hurts to do it more often” so good CI and CD are really key for us.
What we offer 🤩
- Possibility to work remotely within Spain (you can work from any city of Spain 😎)
- 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from: restaurant, kindergarten, health Insurance, private insurance, fuel, transportation, gym pass, cleaning services, WIFI, Holaluz contract, etc.
- 2.000€ per year in trainings
- Free language courses
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads, ...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- 26 days for your vacations
- Best technology for your needs
- Nice located offices (in the hearth of Barcelona)
- English as the official speaking language.
What we are expecting from you 🥰
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Good partnership with UX/UI and QAs
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Argue your decisions with data and A/B tests
- Analytical abilities, defining and following up on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- You have fun in continuous learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Experience collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and business departments
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology.