Project Commissioning Manager BMR (Base Metals Refinery) (m/f/d)
Publicación:05 Mayo 2023
In addition to its own products, BASF Española S.L. markets more than 5,000 products from the BASF Group: chemical, organic and inorganic products, catalysts; phytosanitary products, plastic materials, dispersions and raw materials for the inks, paints, plastics, paper, ceramics and cosmetics industry.
The Commissioning Manager is responsible for planning, completion steering and managing of the commissioning activities, for implementation of Commissioning procedures and Start-up sequences, tracking of commissioning and Start-up schedule as well as the tracking of the commissioning budget during execution. Finally prepare the plant for a successful Start-up.
- Ensuring that the commissioning and Start-up schedule is developed with the level of detail required for each project phase.
- Developing the commissioning and Start-up scope (systems, sequence, and priorities).
- Developing the resource plan, organizing the resources and prepare staffing plan in due time and ensure availability of personnel.
- Developing the staffing plan/cost estimate for commissioning and Start-up.
- Support hiring of operations personnel.
- Operationally lead the commissioning team during the commissioning and start-up phases
- Develop, together with the commissioning team, the operational procedures.
- Ensure all necessary utilities are available within the required specifications.
- Ensure availability of spare parts and Start-up equipment.
- Ensure all the required permits have been issued.
- Ensure all required documentation is available.
- Prepare the plant for a successful Start-up.