Project Manager for Data Testing Interlocking Specific Application
Lead Data Testing activities for Interlocking Specific applications as to ensure technical solutions according to requirements. Starting with product requirements, design, verification plan and testing activities and collaborating with development team.
Data Testing is a key role within System assurance process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects, innovation and automatization in the process of data testing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Driving a team of testers for Interlocking Specific applications.
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the Data Testing Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners product data testing strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, with railways specific specialization.
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of development activities, unit testing and product integration activities.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +5 years experience on software development activities including Requirements Management, Software architecture, traceability, including tests specifications (unit and integration testing).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent in English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.