We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 10.000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
- Your new role will include responsibility for end-to-end management of strategic proposals, including the entire bid lifecycle, such as proposal strategy, pricing, team building, competitive analysis, solution development, and proposal workflows
- In addition, you will collaborate with teams from Sales, Solution Architects, Procurement, Project Management, Commercials, Legal, and Service to build driven and innovative, high-value IoT solution proposals tailored to customer needs and win strategies
- You will work with Siemens regional companies, external partners, and suppliers to facilitate joint go-to-market and bringing to bear sophisticated solutions leveraging the ecosystem
- Your tasks will include the execution and continuous improvement and digitalization of the sales process and bid management tools according to external and internal requirements
- Besides performing the search and initial evaluation of relevant Requests for Proposal (RFP) in several European RFP portals, you will also be responsible for regularly exchanging the search results with Sales
- Furthermore, you will support Sales in developing a replicable solution portfolio by contributing with market and competitive analysis, value propositions, scope of work descriptions, service and operational concepts
- You will chip in to other Sales Excellence activities related to sales enablement, process improvement and cross-company growth initiatives
- Your responsibilities involve driving coordination across the regional organization and role modeling the Siemens Advanta values of Dare to Dream, Love our Customers, Team Wins, Enjoy the Ride
What we are looking for?
- The basis is a university degree preferably in engineering, computer science or business with at least 3 years of experience, primarily in a professional IT services company in the areas of bid management, sales operations, project management or solution design and ideally in multiple functions
- Moreover, you have experience in costing and risk assessment of IT service or complex solution projects. Preferably from a project management perspective
- You will have a good understanding of customer, consortium and supplier contracts and have previous experience of operations and maintenance contracts to include understanding SLAs, operational procedures and costing
- On top of that, you have confirmed experience in writing and quality control of scope of work and solution documents, including RFP responses, budget proposals, T&Cs, proposal letters and executive summaries
- Knowledge of solutions and offerings in any of the energy/power grid, industrial/PLM software, or building solutions is a plus
- You have a full professional working proficieny level in English and German; further language skills in Spanish or French are a plus
- The ability to empower and steer a bid team in the right direction, even under deadline pressure and strong competition, sets you apart. Optimism and tenacity describe you, as well as the ability to motivate yourself and others to achieve results
- Your strengths include a structured and efficient work style with the capability to improve the efficiency of others as well. You also have the proven track record to work on multiple projects/programs/opportunities simultaneously
- Personally, you have a strong ambitious spirit and drive that allows you to build something new under uncertainty
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.