R&D Platform Software Developer
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Development of Platform Software (low level), for Siemens specific solutions.
- Design, implement and modify software (applications, communication protocols/stacks, etc) using Ada/C/C/C++ programming language using SIL2/SIL4 techniques.
- Defining and executing tests.
- Assume the responsibilities assigned during the entire software development cycle, including the specification, design, development, test, and customer support phase.
- Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
- Software engineer (computer science, industrial engineer, telecommunications, computer science).
- Programming language: ADA, C, C++.
- Knowledge of RTOS (FreeRTOS, VxWorks, ...).
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux API programming.
- Extensive knowledge of communication interfaces and protocols such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, Euroradio,...
- Experience with low-level software
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of SW architecture
- Good level of Spanish and technical English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple geographic locations
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools such as Doors.
- Knowledge of CENELEC EN50128 software lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Signalling Systems
- Knowledge of AGILE (SCRUM) software development methodology.