R&D Railway Safety Engineer trackside projects
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Safety analysis of product design and solutions along the whole life cycle: Hazards, Requirement, architecture, design, testing and validation.
• Revision of the suitability of the signaling solutions to satisfy safety
• Project document reviews.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards.
• Coordination of RAMS activities in the project.
• Collaboration with different stakeholders: development and engineering teams, external assessment, external partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronic), Telecommunications, Automation
• More than 3 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business.
• Knowledge of ERTMS and CBTC signaling solutions desirable.
• Knowledge or interlocking products and Core Signaling principles will be appreciated.
• Knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
• Requirements Management, traceability, and validation knowledge.
• Analog and digital Electronics.
• Knowledge on RAM management/analysis for electronic systems desirable
• Experience as tester or equivalent will be appreciated.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English, German is a plus.
• Availability to travel
• Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.