The German Chamber of Commerce for Spain is looking for a Regional Sales Manager Spain (m/f) for a leading provider of high-quality cleaning products.
The German Chamber of Commerce for Spain is looking for a
Regional Sales Manager Spain (m/f)
for a leading provider of high-quality cleaning products.
Our client has been internationally active for over 50 years and manufactures cleaning tools for professionals. The company prides itself on developing innovative and unique tools that help professionals clean effectively, thereby improving the cleanliness and health of buildings. The company has offices in the US, Germany, and the UK and their products are successfully sold in over 80 countries.
- Manage local and regional key accounts (defined distributors and end-users) to meet the stated goals Forecast revenues by customer and product for the territory
- Build relationships with distributors and key end-users
- Special focus is on conducting distributor & end-user seminars and product installations for all existing and new company products and systems
- Grow revenues of existing and new customers per annual territory objective
- Negotiate with distributors and end-users within pre-approved limits.
- Maintain written reports, sales plans and records for all customers and submit records
- Implement annual sales plan
- Support the sales activity by demonstrating the company solutions at end user
- Train professional related customers with company systems and products on site
- Implement all aspects of regional, buying group and national trade shows, including organization, build up, manning and break down
- Join regional and local trade and end-user associations as required
- Assist Finance in credit checks and bad debt collection as needed • Monitor and report on competitor products and marketing activities.
- Work in close cooperation together with the other members of the sales team
What we are expecting from you:
- Completed vocational degree in sales or sales related area
- Several years industry or related sales experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Knowledge of cleaning / hygiene industry highly preferred
- Proven track record of continual sales growth and sales management experience
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English. Portuguese optional.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgement
- Being capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Structured and analytical in work habits and time management
- Travel national (>60 %)
- Very good negotiation skills and „hands-on “mentality
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org