Scheduling Engineer (m/f/d) - Hybrid Option Spain
- Together with the global engineering teams, you are responsible to apply adequate, project specific project scheduling solutions as well as developing general scheduling concepts for projects.
- You will take over an active role in international investment projects and develop competitive project schedules as integral part of the project teams in the Pre-FEED, FEED and execution phases of the project.
- We are looking for you as reinforcement for our project support services team in Europe.
- We love numbers! Do you too? For the installation and project management, you will evaluate the key performance indicators during the project phases and provide input for claims management.
- Using both MS Project and Primavera P6, you will create detailed schedules of the construction and installation processes and create scheduling scenarios as well as recommendations for actions based on the critical path method.
- Last but not least, you bring together and you connect people, support team building activities, in order to ensure that teams are striving for a joint target.