- Complete local processing of international Trade Finance guarantees (including system input)
- Checking any communication from clients or other banks for completeness and authenticity, as well as scanning of the documents, documentation of the scanning and dispatch of the documents to the named counterpart
- You are responsible for contacting the corporate customer under guarantee business and are responsible for cultivating and developing the business relationship with senior contacts responsible for processing the guarantee transactions.
- Ensure that the process-relevant internal and external guidelines and regulatory requirements are being complied within their scope of works, and deals with each task within any given deadlines.
- Work closely with TB Sales Specialist and Relationship Manager dealing with corporate clients, whom you support by providing pertinent information in a team-orientated manner
- Work on a team-oriented basis in close cooperation with Trade Service Specialists in other locations as well as all relevant local counterparties.
- Apprenticeship in banking, or completed University degree or other adequate qualification
- Spanish mother tongue and fluent in English. Another third language will be positively considered
- At least 3 years of comparable professional experience, trade finance and customer contact ideally in guarantees business background required
- Advanced knowledge of the pertinent rules published by the International Chamber of
- Commerce (ICC) with regards to trade finance business
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations, guidelines and related workflows in the area of responsibility (including AML, Countering Terrorist Financing, Financial Crime and First
- Line of Defence Activities)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV to email@example.com